Document and graphic design is an investment in your business. Blue Sun’s core value of Honesty & Integrity means pricing is upfront and transparent.
HOURLY: NEW RATES AS OF JULY 1, 2022 Blue Sun invoices most services, including consultation, design, writing, and editing, at a rate of $60 per hour. Minimum billing is 30 minutes ($30), with minimum billing increments of 15 minutes after that.
PROJECT-BASED: There are some circumstances, such as logos, where I determine a flat rate for the entire project, and that would be clearly communicated to you at the start of work.
CONTRACTED: Agreeing to a 3-month minimum contract secures reduced pricing and priority turnaround. See details below.
Initial consultations are always complimentary.
If you have a preference for how your project is billed, we can discuss that prior to beginning work, and the contract will be written to reflect our agreement.
DOWN PAYMENT: A 50% down payment is required before any work will begin. Blue Sun will invoice you for the remaining balance upon completion of the project and the file or product has been delivered. Final payment is due within 15 days of invoice.
RUSH FEE: Blue Sun reserves the right to charge a Rush Fee of $25 or 20% of total project fee (whichever is more) on any project that has a timeline of a week or less.
Investment in the cornerstone of your marketing is important, and there is a difference between what you’ll get from a low-cost design sites and what you’ll get with an individual designer. Blue Sun Designs custom logo design starts at $550. This includes:
- In-depth consultation to learn about you and your business
- Up to 3 revision cycles
- Full color, all-black, and all-white variations of your logo
- Any file types you need (most commonly: JPG, PNG, EPS, and AI files)
- Design Standards Guide that includes your color codes, typography, and logo variations
Additional revisions will be billed at the hourly rate of $50/hr. Any coordinating projects such as business cards, social media graphics, etc. would be at additional cost.
NEW AS OF JULY 1, 2022
You have the opportunity for reduced hourly pricing by agreeing to a 3-month minimum contract.
- LEVEL 5 CONTRACT: minimum of 5 hours per month, and your billing will be $50/hour. ($250 minimum payment per month)
- LEVEL 10 CONTRACT: minimum of 10 hours per month, and your billing will be $50/hour and you will have priority turnaround on most projects. ($500 minimum payment per month)
- LEVEL PLUS CONTRACT: more than 15 hours per month, details will be negotiated individually.
Unused hours can carry forward (with some restrictions), and contracted clients will have priority over non-contracted.
Individual high-resolution photo files or prints can be purchased at a per-photo rate.
- Photo file, per photo – commercial: $100 (unrestricted use)
- Photo file, per photo – personal: $50 (for personal use only)
Pricing for photo prints would vary based on sizing; please contact me for information.